Dinner partY



If I could invite 5 people to a dinner party I would choose:

*Bingo Rimér
He seems to be such a lighthearted fun person who takes life with a grain of salt and makes sure he makes the most out of it.
*George Clooney
Just because...Mmmm...just because.
*Akmal
Australian comidian that makes me laugh. A lot. Somehow the muslims are always funnier..
*King Carl Gustav
We need some Royalty, some politics and apparently he is one that likes to party. He needs to be dressed in royal clothes!
*Clint Eastwood
He´s been through all stages and ages of film..
*Sigmund Freud
I like a bit of physiology, a bit of dreaming..
*Grandma Marianne
My fathers´mother. I never got to meet her when she was healthy but I wish with all my heart that I would have gotten to know her.

oohh..that was seven..
and still id like to send a pretty little invitation to Hamish & Andy, Robert Gustavsson, Humphery Bogart, Josef Fares, Everyone from FRIENDS, David Beckham, Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, Karl Stefanovic....

Inga kommentarer: